It has been a very exciting and, at the same time, challenging experience this Legislative Session. There have been many important bills passing through the House and Senate and signed by the Governor. Among them are:
- H. 3142 – Portion of auto sales taxes to go toward Road and Bridge maintenance – $85 million
- S. 578 – Economic Development Bonds for Boeing Expansion – allowing a $1.1 Billion expansion – 4,000 potential jobs added
- H. 3170 – Identity Fraud Protection
- H. 3560 – Background Checks for Mental Health Issues to purchase handguns
- H. 3112 & H.3027 – Tax breaks for active military personnel
Thank you for allowing me to serve you in the State House.